How do I submit a new evaluation request?

New case requests can be submitted using our online application. You may also email your request to [email protected], along with copies of your documents and our Evaluation Request Form.


If you need to submit multiple evaluation requests for different individuals, please send each candidate’s documents in a separate email along with a copy of the Evaluation Request Form for each candidate.


Do you use AACRAO Edge Database for academic evaluations?

We have been using the AACRAO EDGE database since 2009 and our evaluations are specifically designed for the purposes of immigration.


I need an evaluation of a combination of my academic credentials and work experience. What type of evaluation should I request?

We offer two tiers of ‘combined evaluations’. The first tier is an in-house service by which we evaluate a combination of academic credentials and work experience in the IT sector. This service is exclusively available when a candidate’s experience is IT oriented. We also offer an ‘Experience Expert Letter’, which is an evaluation of academics and work experience by an independent expert. The latter service is available regardless of the field of experience, and can also be based exclusively on professional experience.


What’s the difference between in-house experience evaluation & the experience expert letter?

Our in-house experience evaluations are exclusively available in cases where a candidate has university level academic credentials and experience in the IT sector; whereas the experience expert letter is available regardless of the field of experience and can be based exclusively on professional experience if necessary. Further, there are certain circumstances where the experience expert letter would be given more consideration than our in-house evaluation for legal purposes.


How do I pay for a case?

If you have an established corporate account, we will email you an invoice along with your completed evaluation, that would be payable within 30 days. For ‘individual’ clients without a corporate account, payment in full will be required prior to completing any case. You will receive a link to pay online after the case has been initiated.


How will I receive my completed case?

Your completed case will be returned to you via email.


My documents are not in English. Do you need a translation to complete the evaluation?

Park requires a certified translation from a reputable translation company. If a translation is not available, we can provide a certified translation for you for an additional fee. Feel free to email us the files requiring translation and ask for a quote.


Do I need to send you my original documents?

No. Park does not accept original documents. If you choose to send us original documents, Park is not responsible if they are lost or damaged. Please submit copies of all documents via our online application or email them to [email protected] along with your Evaluation Request Form.